You've finished the anime. You've discovered the sad truth that there isn't a second season. Where can you get more Balsa and friends to feed your need for MORE?
1. Check out the novels.
- The first two books have been published in English by Scholastic.
- A fan translation of the third book in the series can be found at https://tansoutsukai.wordpress.com/.
2. Read the manga.
- The Guardian of the Spirit manga has been translated by The End scanlation group.
- A fan translation of a gaiden manga prequel which tells Jin's backstory can be found at https://platypusbutt.tumblr.com/.
3. Watch the live-action television series.
- The first two seasons have been fansubbed. You can watch them at http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Guardian-of-the-Spirit and http://k…
I love Nahoko Uehashi's works. they, especially "The Beast Player" changed my life forever.
And I have all books of "Moribito" and "The Beast Player" series in Japanese, and "Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit" in English. also, I've watched the anime completely and I've gone to an exhibition about "Moribito" series and its author.
I love them.
However, in English-speaking countries, any sequels of "Moribito" are unpublished yet after "Guardian of the Darkness".
So I create a petition on change.org.
Perhaps the sequels of the series will be published and you will be able to read them if you sign it and buy/(sp)read/share the series.
Thank you for your cooperation.Read more >